CordX offers a wide variety of Domains and Sub-Domains for our users to use and interact with on top of providing a "Bring your own Domain" service which allows users to use their own Domain.
To use your own custom domain is actually quite simple if you have been given an account on the CordX website just follow the steps below
- Create a CNAME DNS Record for the Domain of your choice that points to
- Install the Portzilla App on Cloudflare!
- Set the PORT for your CordX Domain in Portzilla to 4220
- Save your changes and wait for DNS Propogation.
- If your domain does not work or respond after 24 Hours please contact our Support Team on our Discord.
- Domains marked with a
*are wildcards and can be used with any sub domain.
- Visit the dashboard using one of these domains and redownload the config to use it.
- Wildcard domains can not be used under a HTTP(s) Certificate as per Cloudflares Terms